Under normal use, all cameras are guaranteed for 1 year (calculated from the time the product is delivered to the user), and our company needs to replace materials due to defects caused by man-made defects, and the cost of materials will be borne by the customers. If the product warranty exceeds the warranty period, a fee will be charged for maintenance.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Teskip purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance in choosing the product that best suits your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product isn't quite the right fit. That's why we make returns easy.
Please send us your return request along with your order number. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. So that our after-sales team can register and confirm the return request.You are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the product to us.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL RETURNS
1. All items must be returned in original factory packaging and in new condition, unpacked and repacked in the same manner as originally received. Items not returned under the above circumstances may be subject to additional charges.
2. All returns need to be confirmed and authorized by the after-sales team before they can be returned.
3. Returned items are subject to inspection before a refund is issued.
4. You will be responsible for shipping the product to our designated return address.
5. We strongly recommend that you use a traceable and insured shipping method when returning the item. We are not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
*Note: We do not accept returns on bulk orders (5 or more items). Therefore, it is recommended to order a sample (free shipping and easy returns) to test before placing a large order.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK POLICY
You are eligible to return any item within 30 days of receipt， Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unopened and unassembled in order to qualify for a product refund
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the goods, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refund money (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refund money(if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support@Teskip.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you receive a damaged or defective product you have 72 hours upon arrival of the product to contact us about the defective unit. You can reach out to us here at support002@Teskip.com.
About the Return Shipping Fee
Who will charge for return shipping?
A. Teskip will pay for return shipping if:
1. Your item is not functioning properly or has a manufacturing defect.
2. Your item was damaged in transit.
3. You received the wrong item.
We may ask for photographic or video evidence for our records.
B. Customers need to cover the return shipping fees if:
1. You don't like the item after receipt of it.
2. You no longer need the item after receipt of it.
3. Your order was misplaced due to incorrect information provided by the customer (e.g. Incorrect address, product size, color, and style).
How much is the return shipping fee
If your situation is suitable for situation B, you are responsible for the shipping fee and other charges,which will be deducted from your refund.